If you’re serious about wanting to grow and become a better version of yourself you need to know how to ask people to challenge you. It can be uncomfortable. But, discomfort is where REAL growth happens.
Your friends and loved ones probably have really good ideas about what you could change to be a better version of yourself. Don’t be afraid to get that feedback. It’s the good stuff!
Here are a few of the highlights:
- Send Us Feedback At email@example.com! [1:00]
- Why Challenge Is Essential In Partnership [2:00]
- Escape A Stagnant Relationship With Challenge [4:00]
- How To Play The “Challenge” Game [5:00]
- Possible Changes Coming To The Podcast [7:00]
- The Deep Psychology Of Intimate Relationships Course
- Hire A Relationship School Coach
- Smart Couple Facebook Group
- Roots Community
- Get the Smart Couple Quote Book
- The Relationship School®
- Facebook – Jayson Gaddis Fan Page
- How to Leave A Podcast Review
Make sure to join the Smart Couple Facebook group in time for our five-day challenge Jan. 14th – 18th!
– Click below to join and get more info –