Do you check your phone all day long? Have you ever tried to speak to someone about something important only to have them distracted by their phone or something else? It sucks.
These days, we have endless distractions. So, how do we stay oriented to what matters, and how do we not let our business distract us away from the relationships we care most about? Well, I found someone who knows a lot about this stuff and interviewed him. His insights are a breath of fresh air. And, he says it’s all about getting systematized and setting boundaries. Listen now.
- (3:10) Introduction Nir Eyal
- (10:10) What it means to be “distracted”
- (14:50): Why we get distracted
- (22:30) Strategies how to get less distracted in our lives
- (35:05) Final advice: Planning to avoid distractions
- (39:05) Action step