Joan Borysenko is an amazing woman who has some wonderful life lessons around resiliency, making meaning, and developing safety in your relationship life. In this podcast, you’ll learn how to dig deep into your self-belief, overcome victimhood, and increase connection. Joan’s stories are an inspiring demonstration of the human spirit.
- 4:40 Introduction Joan Borysenko
- 16:45 What makes people resilient in life
- 24:00 The importance of relationships for healing and growing
- 36:10 What makes a successful relationship
- 40:20 How to handle stress and frustration with your partner
- 47:00 Advice on how to get through difficult times in our lives
- 56:50 Raising kids in this day and age
- 1:04:45 Action step
Free Gift from Joan Borysenko to Jayson’s listeners:
3 Prescriptions for Love Medicine
Mind Body Tools to Strengthen Self-Love and Self-Compassion, the Foundations of All Your Relationships.
And you’ll be directed to the free gift.