Jayson and Ellen discuss when couples should seek individual help versus working together with a coach or therapist, and how to use a coach/therapist to address relationship issues.
- 0:58 – Individual coaching/therapy vs. couples coaching/therapy
- 9:53 – Best way to use an individual coach/therapist to help with relationship problems
- 13:38 – When does individual work make sense?
- 15:45 – Should a practitioner see couples and individuals?
- 21:38 – Recommendations
- Hire Ellen for relationship therapy & couples coaching
- Order Jayson’s book: Getting to Zero
- Get 50% off your first month of relationship coaching with the promo code “First50”
- U.S. listeners, sign up for relationship tips and support direct to your phone by texting this number: 720 704 4850