Ever heard of a freak accident rocking someone’s world and totally changing them for the better? Gay Hendricks has one of those stories!
Before Gay’s accident, he was dangerously overweight, battling addiction and really struggling relationally. Fast forward to today and he’s no longer a victim, but a healthy man in touch with his inner genius. Gay’s been happily married for over 35 years, taught all over the world and authored dozens of popular books that change lives (like Jayson’s).
This episode contains some fascinating examples of the mind-body connection. And, if you’re hunting for your purpose, your forever partner or just a better version of you … listen closely and Gay may just share all the wisdom you need, without experiencing your own life-altering mishap.
Here are a few of the highlights:
The Gay Hendrick’s Story [15:00]
Are You Having the Same Argument Over and Over? [23:00]
- Gay’s Second New Beginning [27:00]
- How to Bring Out Your Inner Genius [33:00]
- The Four Fears and Why They Matter [37:00]
- Taking Time Each Day To Connect With Your Genius [41:00]
- A Story About Physical Pain’s Tie to Relationship Struggle [46:00]