If you are not a parent, this is pretty interesting. I think you can learn a few things here. If you are a parent, there’s such a thing as too much parenting. The helicopter or enabling parent.
Is there such a thing as “over-attachment”? I think so. In this short episode my wife and I dig into this touchy subject. I say touchy because parents are soooo sensitive to criticism. Check it out!
Here are a few of the highlights:
- (3:30) What is over parenting
- (6:45) How to respond to your kids’ emotions
- (13:30) Being present as a parent
- (17:50) Support and challenge
- (24:25) Secure attachment