Have you ever upset someone because you wanted to speak your truth or follow your truth? If you choose to follow your heart in life, you’re going to upset people and disappoint people.
It’s part of the path. But so many of us listen to the fear and shrink away from what’s true for us, instead of having the courage to stand up, express ourselves, or follow our dreams.
In this podcast, you’ll hear one man’s story of overcoming fear and saying no to his father’s wishes.
Whew. It’s powerful what he did. And, as a result his life has been pretty extraordinary.
- 3:10: Introduction of Kute Blackson and his life story
- 16:55: Overcoming the fear of being your true self
- 33:35: Dealing with people who criticize you
- 39:10: How to overcome the victim mentality
- 47:15: How to let go of our past
- 52:35: About racism
- 1:03:10 Action step