Happy New Year! It’s time for a Smart Couple Podcast status report and list of 2017 highlights.
In this special episode, Jayson shares his candid thoughts on what worked for the podcast in 2017, what did not and the changes planned for 2018. Curious which of last year’s episodes are Jayson’s favorite? No need to guess, that top ten podcasts list is in this one!
So many exciting, enlightening and powerful moments to reflect on AND to look forward to! Have a listen and share in the positive momentum we’re taking into the new year.
Here are a few of the highlights:
- The Smart Couple Podcast: Reflections on 2017 and Plans for 2018 [4:00]
- What’s The Relationship School Have In Store For This Year? [12:00]
- Jayson’s 2017 Top Ten Episodes List [17:00]
- The Hidden Power Of Conflict – Annie Lalla – SC 88
- How To Deal With An Avoidant Partner & Interpersonal Stress – Stan Tatkin – SC 104
- The Neuroscience & Power of Safe Relationships – Stephen W. Porges – SC 116
- Ayahuasca, Trauma, & Relationships – Dr. Gabor Maté – SC 134
- The 4 Freedoms That Develop Masculine Depth & Purpose – Satyen Raja – SC 140
- The Trap of Becoming Your Partner’s Therapist – Danielle LaPorte – SC 146
- My Wife On How To Repair After A Ruptured Connection – Ellen Boeder – SC 152
- Setting Boundaries With Ease, Grace and Love – Terri Cole – SC 156
- Interpersonal Neurobiology – Dan Siegel – SC 158
- Why Spiritually Developed People Struggle With Monogamy – Ellen & Jayson – SC 176
The Smart Couple Quote Book is out! This is a relationship book unlike any other. Add tools to your relationship toolbox with just a minute of reading a day. You will learn radically simple ways to avoid pointless fights, have better sex, and build an indestructible partnership.
Where you can get the Smart Couple Quote Book: On Amazon right here, right now.
Student (DPIR) Course:
Winter Semester – Virtual Classes 2018 – January 31, February 14 & 28, March 14 & 28, April 25, May 9 & 23 & 30
Summer Semester – Virtual Classes 2018 – June 6 & 20, August 15 & 29, September 12 & 26, October 10 & 24