In this episode I talk with Layla Martin, a zany and wise, sex teacher who will remind you of your brilliance in the bedroom. From handjobs to female self-pleasure practices, this one is full of powerful sex practices for a couple ready to deepen their sex life.
- What happened in Layla’s childhood that started her path to helping people improve their sex lives? [5:30]
- Layla shares the biggest struggle and opportunity she sees in couples regarding sexuality. [10:40]
- What do women and men each struggle the most with sexually? [12:00]
- A simple exercise a woman can do to improve her sexual experience? [20:10]
- A simple three-part exercise to do after sex that will deepen your sexual connection [26:15]
- What to do when a woman has a stronger sex drive than her partner. [32:35]
- How to respond when a guy loses his erection? [33:15]
- Should a woman have sex even if she’s not wanting to? [34:05]
- Layla explains one practice to transform a woman’s orgasms and sex life. [36:40]
- Layla’s take on threesomes and polyamory. [37:15]
- Women’s Sexuality with Christiane Pelmas & Rensselear Resch – SC 17
- Women’s Sexuality Practice
- Epic Sex Book For Couples
- Monogamy and The Smart Couple Facebook Group
- How to Leave A Podcast Review
[bctt tweet=”A lot women view sex as something that they put on, rather than something that they cultivate from the inside out. — Layla Martin”]
Layla Martin is a next-generation sexuality and Tantra expert. She has over 100,000 subscribers to her weekly guidance on all things sex, relationships and love. Her work has been featured in the Huffington Post, Refinery 29, Women’s Health Magazine and Elite Daily. She makes sex and love mastery entertaining and hilarious. You can sign up for her free weekly videos at LaylaMartin.com.
Hi I left my husband two years ago. We were together for 8years married on outmr 7year dating anniversary.. We used druges on and off the entire relationship.. He. Was abusive towards me and almost killed me twice.. I used to be a very caring person but since we have parted I feel like I am mean and have hate towards the world. And my boyfriend I have been seeing for over a year now..I keep saying he can do better and move on..but he won’t leave. I feel like he is passive and is just happy someone is with him daily lfir him to care for and have a relationship with. I just turned 34 and him 40..
Thank you for all your dedication to getting this information out there and to introducing some amazing teachers into our lives. I’m feeling a lot of gratitude for this right now.
I find it so empowering as a man to have a window into your vulnerabilities in these podcasts and it sets an example for me to take risks and go for the kind of fulfilling relationships I want in my life.
You’re so welcome David. Thanks for receiving it and being ready to digest and work it. Very inspiring!