Using psychedelics to resolve trauma wasn’t something I was aware of when I first started experimenting over 30 years ago. The research has exploded as well as the positive outcomes for people with PTSD. In this interview, I speak to one of the leading authorities on psychotherapy and psychedelics, Rick Doblin. Rick is such a trail-blazer. If you have questions about how “safe” or “effective psychedelics are for your healing journey, this is a must listen. We cover MDMA, psilocybin, LSD, and ayahuasca.
- 4:00 Introduction Rick Doblin
- 10:50 How to handle bad experiences with psychedelics
- 13:55 Using psychedelics recreationally and facilitators for growth 33:30 Experimental studies about the use of psychedelics
- 47:45 Psychedelics and psychotherapy
- 1:00:30: Using psychedelics alone vs. doing it with others
- 1:11:15 Action Step