When you were young, did you know how to work through conflict? Were the adults involved at all or was it more of a “hands-off” situation? Whatever you went through as a kid, there’s another way. My belief is that if we raise kids in a good way, and teach them how to work through their differences, we’ll have a brighter future. My family and I wanted to record this podcast to show you what’s possible when kids have conflict. This is an unscripted conversation with my kids. Check it out here
- 3:20: Conflict between children
- 8:30: Tips for resolving conflict
- 16:00: When can adults intervene?
- 21:30 Taking a break and spending time alone
- 26:45: Using humor to resolve conflicts