- 2:25: Introduction Dr. Wayne Baker
- 7:45: What is social capital?
- 9:00: How energy flows in our social networks
- 14:35: Human and social capital on this day and age
- 16:55: 4 elements of high-quality connections
- 23:55: Team culture values
- 29:15: What can we do to implement and promote better values
- 34:25: Advice for people in positions of power
- 41.15: Action Step
Dr. Wayne Baker is the Robert P. Thome (“toe-may”) Professor of Business Administration and Professor of Management & Organizations at the University of Michigan’s Ross School of Business, and Faculty Director of the Center for Positive Organizations. Dr. Baker is author of All You Have to Do Is Ask (published January 2020) as well as five other books and many scholarly articles. Focused on social capital, social networks, generosity, and positive organizations, he has contributed to Harvard Business Review, Chief Executive Magazine, and Sloan Management Review. A frequent guest speaker and management consultant, Baker is a cofounder and board member of Give and Take Inc., developers of the collaboration technologies based on principles in All You Have to Do Is Ask.