My friend Tami Simon, founder & CEO of Sounds True, shares her insights about the spiritual path and relationships. Her decades of interviewing the world’s leading authorities on spirituality, wellness, and relationships shines in this podcast interview. From spiritual gurus to CEO’s of major companies, learn why relationships are key to a brighter future.
Here are a few of the highlights:
- (4:00) Introduction Tami Simon
- (11:30) Why Spiritual teachers don’t talk often about relationship
- (25:20) What has changed about spiritual movements in the last decades?
- (28:05) Is there more attention on relational development in spiritual teachings now?
- (29:15) Addressing relational dynamics in work environments
- (38:15) Relational dynamics between teachers and students
- (42:30) The paradox between accepting yourself as you are and striving to be a better person
- (47:35) Tami Simon current projects
- (53:00) Action Step
- Tami Simon’s Website
- Smart Couple Facebook Group
- Deep Psychology of Intimate Relationships (DPIR) Professional Certification Program