Why are women-run companies more successful than male-run companies? If you are a woman, do you ever feel like the workplace is unfair? How often? This interview was completely eye-opening for Jayson, and very humbling, and we invite you to tune in.
- 1:00 – Guest introduction
- 6:02 – How Julia decided to focus on gender differences in When Women Lead
- 9:36 – Julia’s career so far
- 13:20 – What statistics say about inequality
- 31:07 – The benefits when women lead companies
- 39:53 – Do women need to adopt stereotypically masculine traits to succeed?
- Julia’s website
- Take the empathy test (“reading the minds eye test”)
- Follow Julia on
- Instagram @juliaboorstin
- Twitter @jboorstin
- LinkedIn @Julia Boorstin
- Buy Julia’s book → When Women Lead
- Review Julia’s Recommended Reading & Resources
- CNBC Disruptor 50 (an annual list she oversees, highlighting the private companies transforming the economy and challenging companies in established industries).
- Stay Tuned…The Future of TV (documentary)
- Closing the Gap (initiative covering closing gender gaps)
- Order Jayson’s book: Getting to Zero
- Get 50% off your first month of relationship coaching with the promo code “First50”
- Sign up to get Jayson’s weekly newsletter via email