- 4:05: Introduction Ken Honda
- 12:10: Why is there pain and fear around money
- 16:00: Finding out who you are in order to have a better relationship with money
- 24:40: The relation between emotional intelligence and financial intelligence
- 31:00 Happiness and money
- 35:25: Money and generosity
- 39:00: How to relax our body and mind around money
- 43:00 Money advice for couples
- 47:40: Rising kids with financial intelligence
- 1:00:40 Action step
- Text me (USA): 7207044850
Money and happiness expert Ken Honda is a best-selling self-development author in Japan, with book sales surpassing seven million copies since 2001. His latest book is called “Happy Money: The Japanese Art of Making Peace with Your Money” (June 4, 2019, Simon & Schuster). Ken studied law at Waseda University in Tokyo and entered the Japanese workforce as a business consultant and investor. Ken’s financial expertise comes from owning and managing several businesses, including an accounting company, a management consulting firm, and a venture capital corporation. His writings bridge the topics of finance and self-help, focusing on creating and generating personal wealth and happiness through deeper self-honesty. Ken provides ongoing support through mentoring programs, business seminars, therapeutic workshops, and correspondence courses.
Ken is the first person from Japan to be voted into the Transformational Leadership Council, a group of personal and professional development leaders. He is fluent in Japanese and English; lived in Boston, Massachusetts for two years; and currently resides in Tokyo, Japan. Learn more at KenHonda.com.