The Youth Initiative High School in Viroqua, WI had the opportunity to ask Jayson 7 powerful questions. Check them out and listen in to hear his response to these amazing student’s questions.
Here are a few of the highlights:
- (3:10) When or how do you know if you and your partner aren’t working and it’s not because you’re not communicating? When do you know it’s time to breakup?
- (5:55) How do you learn to communicate with your partner (or a casual thing) what you like in an intimate way? Without hurting them or feeling weird about it?
- (8:50) How can I work on recognizing and strengthening my own boundaries? How can I work on recognizing the boundaries of others?
- (12:50) How do you know if you’re ready for sex?
- (15:35) What does it mean for an individual to always experience detachment shortly after initiating a romantic relationship?
- (18:00) The only way I can make my family dynamic work is by completely disregarding what I want and what I need. Focusing instead on what my family member’s need. I feel like they are not willing to be vulnerable and thoughtful of others so I feel pressured to be the compassionate, the vulnerable and the one that sacrifices things without expecting anything in return. How can I change that dynamic?
- (21:59) How to change your relationship with yourself?
- Deep Psychology of Intimate Relationships (DPIR) Professional Certification Program
- Practicing relationship skills for 9 months
- Free Webinar