Here are a few of the highlights:
- (4:40) Introduction Dr Shefali
- (10:00) Learning not to give
- (12:33) About parenting and raising kids
- (16:30) The process of breaking out of the feeling of unworthiness.
- (18:15) Parents dealing with defiant children.
- (22:25) Shefali’s overall take on parenting.
- (25:25) About self-growth
- (28:15) Dr Shefali’s lessons learned about herself while parenting
- (34:40) Should parents stay married because of their children.
- (37:40) Why problems with masculinity are related with how boys are raised.
- (43:00) Action step
- Deep Psychology of Intimate Relationships (DPIR) Professional Certification Program
- Dr Shefali’s Website
- Practicing relationship skills for 9 months