Ever gotten close to a spiritual community and realized, “Wow, these people suck at relationship!” Unfortunately, that’s pretty common.
Ted and Gabrielle Usatynski spent decades deeply involved with spiritual groups. Now relationship mentors, they made the painful decision to leave those communities after realizing to be spiritually strong you need to integrate relational and scientific knowledge. The Usatynskis have dedicated their lives to exploring the intersection between partnership, personal growth and spirituality. They have so much wisdom to share!
In this discussion, Jayson, Ellen, Gabrielle and Ted talk about the issues they’ve encountered in their spiritual journeys and how incorporating relationship and the study of the body made them spiritually stronger than ever before.
Here are a few of the highlights:
- Who are Gabrielle & Ted Usatynski? [6:00]
- Advantages And Challenges Of Spirituality In Relationship [14:00]
- Problems Ted & Gabrielle Saw In The Spiritual Community [23:00]
- Pros & Cons Of Devotion To One School Of Thought Vs Many [26:00]
- Ellen & Jayson Experience With Relational Problem In Spiritual Communities [32:00]
- How The Gabrielle And Ted Transitioned Out Of Their Spiritual Groups [36:00]
- The Pain Of Leaving A Spiritual Community [40:00]
- Increasing Your Personal Power Through Relationship [44:00]
- The Health Cost Of Being Alone Too Often [50:00]
- Ted & Gabrielle’s #1 Tips For Listeners [1:00:00]
- Ted Usatynski’s Website
- Gabrielle Usatynski’s Website
- Smart Couple Facebook Group
- The Deep Psychology Of Intimate Relationships Course
- Roots Community
- Get the Smart Couple Quote Book
- The Relationship School®
- Facebook – Jayson Gaddis Fan Page
- How to Leave A Podcast Review