In this episode I give you 3 steps toward a more peaceful relationship. And, when I talk about peace in a relationship, it isn’t the BS fantasy most people think of. Check it out.
- Why everyone is dumb in some area of our lives. [4:00]
- How can we just “all get a long”? [5:01]
- Your two choices when uncomfortable stuff comes up? [10:24]
- The number one reason people get a divorce [13:37]
- Powerful 3-step process to resolve dumb fights [16:00]
- Dissolve Dumb Fights
- 3 Types Of Fights – SC 21
- Boundaries – Relationship Tool With Lisa Dion – SC 40
- Boundaries Part 2 -Relationship Tool – SC 41
- Sharing Impact – Relationship Tool with Joshua Levin – SC 33
- 3 Steps To End Relationship Drama – SC 19
- The 3 Types of Marriages–Only One Prevails – SC 5
- 10 Agreements Of An Indestructible Marriage
- Monogamy and The Smart Couple Facebook Group
- How to Leave A Podcast Review
How do you manage conflict when one person is spiritual and the other claims atheism? Is that a dealbreaker or a way to grow deeper in the relationship if there is an agreement around it?
hey Grace, I’d say that spirituality and lack thereof is a whole different highway than relationship skillbuilding (I touch on this on a variety of different episodes, including
– https://relationshipschool.com/podcast/spiritual-bypassing-robert-masters-347/). SO you’re on the right tract with making agreements. I’d suggest checking out this course together to build a common language and foundation: https://relationshipschool.com/upgrade/.
Hope this helps and keep us posted, thanks for listening Grace =)