What is men’s work? Most people are unclear what this term means, but once you find out, you’ll be cheering on men who are involved in it. In this podcast, I interview one of the key players in the largest men’s organizations in the world. We cover some very intimate subjects, including #metoo, fatherhood, and the power of getting together as men.
Here are a few of the highlights:
- (3:35) Introduction
- (7:20) About Men’s Work
- (10:55) Male relationships inside a family
- (14:50) What is Men’s Work
- (20:10) How a man can get out of his “Boy code” programming.
- (25:40) How trauma causes addictions that keep you stuck
- (31:10) How Men’s Work is getting more Popular
- (37:50) Thoughts about the #MeToo movement
- (43:25) Boysen’s experience as a father
- (53:15) Action step
- Apply for our 9 month training (DPIR)