The Relationship School Podcast
The Relationship School Podcast
Smart Couple Podcast
The Relationship School Podcast is for anyone who understands that without more learning and practice, you will not get far in your romantic relationships. Whether you want to learn how to better communicate with your partner, develop better control over your behavior, manage your moods and emotions, strengthen your social skills, or find more effective ways to manage your emotions, relationships with the right people can be a major step toward improving your life. At Relationship School, we love learning and love teaching. We want to help you and your partner have the best possible relationships.
If you’d like to learn more, check out our podcast: Relationship School Podcast
Working out differences and disagreements is essential. Here’s one tip to get started.
Are you doomed to have a stale sex life once you settle in with the same person for years and does that justify sleeping with someone else, while still being married? Listen up for my take…
Dealing with an avoidant partner can be challenging and can create a lot of interpersonal stress. My guest Stan Tatkin helps you navigate these relational dynamics and so much more.
There’s no question cheating hurts like hell. Of course. It hurts like a bitch. But if you want to get empowered, you must learn hot to get over the cheating and work through the hurt. You’ll be stronger for it and your relationship might even bounce back.
Blogger Mark Manson drops some great advice on the podcast and covers the big difference between people who are divorced and people who report being happily married for a few decades. The difference may surprise you.
I used to think it wasn’t my job to meet my partner’s needs. Then I learned about adult attachment and the power of meeting needs. Wow have things changed…
My wife and I share 3 practical tips on how to repair quickly the moment you notice a rupture. What to say, when to say it, why say it, and how you both can set this structure up ahead of time.
If your partner is interested in personal development but slower to work on it, listen to this episode to find out a few tips on how to keep the work going.
From porn to politics. From erotic rockstar to evolved masculine, Destin Gerek shares so much in this episode including heart softening tips to build connection and practical advice for great sex in the bedroom.
When one of you wants marriage and the other doesn’t, you’ve got problems. Here are a few tips on how to face this challenging fork in the road.
Recent Popular Podcasts
- Women: 3 Steps To Get Your Man To Show Up In The Relationship – Terry Real – SC 24
- “I Love You, But I’m Not In Love With You” -SC 25
- Transforming Defensive Men Into Inspired Men – Adam Gilad – SC 190
- SC 8 – When To Stay Or Leave + True Love – Annie Lalla
- The 4 Attachment Styles & Not Taking Things Personally – Diane Poole Heller – SC 204
- My Wife On How To Repair After A Ruptured Connection – Ellen Boeder – SC 152
- The #1 Hidden Reason Men Pull Away and Lose Interest – SC 118
- 3 Things Bessel van der Kolk Did To Help Him Through His Recent Trauma – SC 191
- How to Deal With The Distancer-Pursuer Dynamic (Part 1) – SC 71
- Porn Vs Having Sex With A Real Person – Gary Wilson – SC 171