In this short episode, I cover why men are so locked up relationally and 3 steps to help a guy transform this so that, you both can have a great relationship.
- What is at the core of men’s challenges in modern day. [3:20]
- Some of the big pain points for men in relationships. [4:45]
- What is the “boy code”? [5:15]
- How Jayson struggled in relationships. [6:30]
- Do men really know how to listen? [8:15]
- Why shouldn’t believe when your man says he’s just “in a bad mood.” [12:00]
- The missing step after getting good feedback. [15:05]
- Jayson’s challenge to the men. [17:40]
- The 3 Biggest Issues That Destroy Your Relationships & Sex Life And How To Transmute These Weaknesses (and Any Other Obstacle) Into Strengths
- For Men Who Suck At Listening – SC 30
- Monogamy and The Smart Couple Facebook Group
- How to Leave A Podcast Review
Dear Jayson Gaddis,
Again you and your wife and your team and whomever else helped put this podcast together ROCK my world 🙂 I aspire to someday work with y’all, spreading the REAL messages and telling the FUCKING TRUTH 🙂 Just sayin’ 🙂 Thank You!
Codi, For sure! I hope you are bringing the truth into your own life and rocking it out there!
Jayson your comments are helpful… but you need to know he and I broke up a few yrs. ago. I was told he was coming back to me but I use get sooo frustrated trying to get him to open up to me. So I’m praying this time he will but you touch on some promising subject he very RESERVE and shut off when he feels something coming his way where he has to open up.. please help.. thanks Samantha
hi Samantha, I hope that you’ve kept listening to the podcast and found some supportive content to help you on your relationship path. If you need specific and personalized advice, I suggest you contact Brittney and hire a Relationship Coach (https://relationshipschool.com/myrelationshipcoach/)
Thanks for listening and best of luck to you and your loved one. -Meg
You mention the guy that writes the music for your podcast open and close, but his info link to SoundCloud isn’t in the show notes. Can you please provide that so I can check out his stuff?