Personal development-focusedMarketing Tech Manager
Wanted: Direct Response Marketing Apprentice who can help us increase our reach, our revenue and the transformational impact we have with our world-class digital products and certifications
The Relationship School®, a Boulder, Colorado-based company, is excited to be hiring an online Marketing Tech Manager who will lead the deployment and re-launch of our digital products and certification programs.
The person in this position will be the primary driver of our marketing and will have significant responsibility in planning, strategizing and executing product launches and achieving monthly recurring revenue. The Marketing Manager must have 2+ years experience as an online marketer. You will be given expert level training and work closely with The Relationship School’s CEO! Eventually, if all goes well and you prove to be A+, you will move into the Marketing Director role in the Company.
Please Note: This position is NOT a traditional marketing position. If you have a traditional marketing/branding and PR background, please do NOT apply. This is only for online content marketers, digital marketers, and direct response marketers.
Interested in Applying?
- 20 hrs/week to start. Working toward 30-40.
- Independent (1099) Contractor
- Prepare to engage in significant self training and research
- Must be very good at direct response marketing, influencer marketing
- Work from home 100% of the time – no office. Location-independent can work from
- Must work during US time zone hours (8-5pm)
- 12 month engagement with opportunity for performance-based incentives
- Pay: $22-$30/hr depending on experience, plus performance bonuses and incentives
Your primary job:
To slowly take over digital marketing responsibilities from current CMO with the aim of these THREE things:
- Doubling our organic leads
- Doubling revenue generated through live (virtual currently) programs, trainings and events
- Doubling social media numbers actress FB, IG, and YT
As a Digital Marketing Apprentice You Will Be Doing the Following:
- Clarify our one funnel and help us scale way beyond 1 million in revenue.
- Manage and scale the current digital products and public launches from beginning to end (We have SOPs on how to do this, we need you to re-launch our products and improve them each launch!)
- Find new ways to leverage existing products and increase offers to customer base (This means having a desire to know the pains of our market, so you can help us solve them!)
- Rock direct response marketing (We want to know explicitly which email campaigns convert prospects to leads, then improve our poor-performing campaigns to generate more transformation and sales!)
- Schedule out the timeline of the project and ensure execution (You’ve gotta understand the details of what’s needed, so you can plan out the full project. We’ll help you with this!)
- Work closely with The Relationship School’s internal team on launch strategy (There’s a Project Manager here ready to support you, ensuring the design work happens from our designer on time… same with tech and copy!)
- Set up sales funnels in WordPress and Ontraport (You don’t need to be a programmer, but you need to become proficient with the click-to-build features of both services.)
- Research competitors and aggregate best practices and recommendations
- If you do exceptionally well, you will eventually manage a marketing team, meetings, to dos, and follow ups (You’ll be given clear outcomes each quarter to focus on. Your ability to hit those outcomes is what we measure how well you’re doing against!)
- Plan a social media funnel using manychat, facebook messenger, IG, facebook groups, and joining a live sales call with our sales team.
- Bring your own ideas and experience to help us better leverage our resources.
Must have experience with wordpress, and CMS programs like Ontraport
Must have experience with FB groups, manychat, and messenger bots.
Must be results oriented. If you don’t produce results, you’re unlikely a fit for our team.
This means generating revenue for our business.
Must be extremely good at digital marketing and direct response marketing. You’re a student of DigitalMarketer.com or Jon Loomer, or any other qualified marketing expert
You can write sales copy that is persuasive. You’ve read “Breakthrough Advertising” at least once and a couple of Gary Halbert’s letters.
You have constructed at least one successful sales funnel, even if it’s small.
You are 100% behind our mission and vision
You are able to start immediately
You have previous experience working as an independent contractor
You are able to backup your marketing genius with real math and metrics week to week.
You have a system for tracking the most relevant KPIs.
You are extremely tech savvy and proficient in online apps and tools required to run an online business
You are currently self employed or open to working as an independent contractor, and understand how to track your own hours and business expenses.
Interested in Applying for This Position?
What Is “The Relationship School®”?
Our mission at the Relationship School® is to teach the world how to have fulfilling long-term relationships and how to work out differences with anyone in your life. We do this through a variety of online courses, live events and relationship coach trainings.
We are growing fast and our growth has presented some new challenges that require me as CEO to empower more people around me to help so I can stay focused on the biggest leverage points and stay in my genius zone. We are in need of someone who can help us create effective and efficient comprehensive marketing systems and structures inside our business. We need a powerful person who is aligned with our vision and wants to help scale and improve our marketing prowess in the relationship space.
Bonus… How to Stand Out!
A quick bonus (everyone loves a bonus!). Here are a few things we love
- People who are interested in personal growth
- People who understand the power and awesomeness of marketing
- Positive and get ‘er done attitudes
- People who don’t wait for orders and instead learn and teach themselves
- People who love to learn and research
- People who are curious and google things
- People who are great at excel spreadsheets. They are works of art.
- People who are passionate
- People who go above and beyond
- People who have integrity
- People who are honest
- People who are dedicated
Interested in Applying for This Position?
We consider serious applicants who demonstrate that they really want to work here and are prepared to deliver results!
To be considered, please send an email to [email protected] with “I’m Your Next Marketing Manager” in the subject line.
- A 2-3 minute video, answering the following questions:
- Who are you?
- What makes you the best person for this job?