SOCIAL MEDIA APPRENTICE
Overall position mission:
To help the mission of the Relationship School® by crushing our social media game and growing our fan base and following in consistently measurable ways month over month.
How To Apply:
- Fill out the application HERE.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org by October 10th with “Social Media Apprentice” in the Subject Line:
- Who are you?
- Why do you want to work at The Relationship School®?
- Why would you excel as an Social Media Apprentice?
- An attachment with your updated resume or CV
- URL link to a recorded selfie 2 min video (from your phone is fine) that contains…
*Only those candidates who complete each of the steps above will be considered.
Hours and pay
- Starting hours = 5-10 hrs/week moving up as you prove yourself
- $17-20/hour (dependent on experience)
Who we are looking for:
We want you to work with us because you are young, scrappy, and eager to work for a fun, fast-paced start up. While social media is your jam, you want to contribute more. You want to learn and grow like a week. You see yourself as an asset to any team and you want to show that to us. We like go-getter personality types that inspire others and take bold action. We want a person who is NOT stuck in their ways and is a great problem solver. You want to work here because you see potential for massive growth and global change and you want to be a part of it.
Interested in Applying?
- Is better at social than we are and you can show us that you know how to rock it better than our CEO.
- Loves social media, and knows how to work it. You might have experience doing social media for a company or as an entrepreneur. You know how to engage people and build a following.
- Knows my work. You are jazzed about my content yourself. You follow me on Instagram and Facebook, read my blog and listen to my podcast. You’re hungry to master relationships even more. Maybe you’ve done a course with me. And, you want to help get my work out into the world.
- Is self-starting, self-directed, and independent. You’ll be working from home, setting your own hours. You HAVE to be able to manage your time because I won’t be doing it for you.
- Knows our work. You are jazzed about our content yourself. You follow us on Instagram and Facebook, read our blog and listen to our podcast. You’re hungry to master relationships even more. Maybe you’ve done a course with us. And, you want to help get our work out into the world.
- Is tech savvy. You might now know how to build a basic website, but you can figure things out on the fly in the virtual world. You understand how apps work and easly learn them.
- Creative and artistic. You can take our quotes and make them look awesome on squares, photos, using basic apps such as photoshop, canva, etc.
- You can write like you have your own blog.
You MUST have experience with:
- Facebook Fan Pages
You must be able to:
- Make a 1 min IG video vertical with captions and put RS brand on it.
- Use IG stories effectively and have demos
- Use buffer to schedule our podcast promotions
- Post once per day across all channels
- Be able to track if your social posts are working
- Work within our content calendar and help us make our systems better
We will want to see specific examples of how you rocked it for yourself or someone else on all of these social media platforms, so be prepared to show us your skills.
You would also help to curate our existing content (example would include taking 50 of our blog posts and podcasts and posting them regularly to engage folks on a 30 or 60 day schedule).
You will need to creating and implementing an ongoing plan to keep our social media active, fresh, and engaging. You will also have to find a way for it to be Jayson’s voice.
You understand launches and when I’m doing a FB live event, you get how to get more people there.
- You MUST be an social media badass. Seriously.
- You’re an artist, ya know?
- This is your wheelhouse. We want excellent social media game. You must be extremely competent with social media and working in an online environment.
- Must be excellent in google drive, docs, and sheets.
- You’re a little OCD with your personal space and how you organize things
- Dependably demonstrates a relentless obsession with values alignment, focus, simplicity, and clarity.
- Evaluate overall performance by gathering, analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Writing Skills
- You help CEO with his grammar and punctuation, not the other way around.
- Ability to write and edit emails, newsletters and web posts
- You are great with editing things
- People Skills.
- You can take orders elegantly and without getting defensive.
- Outstanding communication and people skills. Must be an amazing people person, but not overly nice or care-takey.
- Must have big heart, yet not take things personally with an intense CEO
- Effectively collaborates with the CEO and stays on the same page. Maintains a high level of mutual respect with the CEO. Realizes the unique contributions and ideas that the CEO has, and possesses an ability to filter and translate those ideas into functional plans for the company.
- Must have an excellent grasp of MACs, troubleshooting and finding solutions
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge in Google Office platforms, asana, WordPress, and other apps that help our company excell.
- Have a Mac or can communicate with mac users with ease
- Can live ANYWHERE, but if you live locally, that is a BIG bonus.
- Ability to work virtually and contribute in a team environment
- Thrives working alone virtually
- You are one of us
- Deeply supports the company’s mission, a lifelong learner/student, and a growth and development mindset
- You never stop learning about yourself
- You’re a high achiever and can share evidence of this throughout your life
- Get to work directly with founder, some incredible people, and an amazing team
- Get to work on the frontier of game-changing of relationship development work
- Get to help us infiltrate the public and private school system with Relationship Education
- Expand your knowledge base with some of the most incredible people in our network, circles, and team.
- We are growth development seekers and do things quite differently, so we do not go through the traditional 9 to 5 corporate structure of business.
- Some future travel
- Get to work on an amazing mission to help the world of tomorrow. Be part of a company that gives back and is looking building something of great value in this world.
All decisions affecting employment at The Relationship School® LLC are made on the basis of qualification, performance and other pertinent work-related factors, and without discrimination against any person on the basis of race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran’s status or any other legally protected status.
Positions starts ASAP.
**Note: Once hired, you will be on a 60-90 day trial period to ensure a good fit for both of us.