If you are afraid of being left and so you run away or close down, here are a few simple pointers
How do you deal with your past traumas that show up in your present relationship? Trauma expert Pat Ogden can help you navigate the traumatic memories that come in parternship.
Is it okay to go to bed angry at your partner? In this episode I challenge the ‘never go to bed angry’ rule. Tune in to find out…
If you’ve become the therapist in the relationship, here are a few truth bombs from Danielle LaPorte that may just set you free.
One of the worst things you can say to your partner is “I’m sorry you feel that way.” Why? Listen in for what to do instead and what you can say if your partner is saying this to you.
In this very personal story, learn how this man used online dating to find his wife and create his dream relationship.
Is it okay to set a boundary with a partner who keeps wanting to go on adventures with the opposite sex? Listen in as we explore this touchy topic. It has everything to do with honoring your insecurities.
The levels of sensitivity we develop to family dynamics as kids has a direct impact on how we deal with our triggers in adult relationships. In this episode I interview Christian Pankhurst, who is doing the work to help us heal those wounds.
If you are not having sex in your marriage it is important to ask Why? Dig into it and explore what got you here. Then you can slowly come out of fear and back into connection. Sex should follow.
Recent Popular Podcasts
- Women: 3 Steps To Get Your Man To Show Up In The Relationship – Terry Real – SC 24
- “I Love You, But I’m Not In Love With You” -SC 25
- Transforming Defensive Men Into Inspired Men – Adam Gilad – SC 190
- My Wife On How To Repair After A Ruptured Connection – Ellen Boeder – SC 152
- SC 8 – When To Stay Or Leave + True Love – Annie Lalla
- The #1 Hidden Reason Men Pull Away and Lose Interest – SC 118
- The 4 Attachment Styles & Not Taking Things Personally – Diane Poole Heller – SC 204
- Porn Vs Having Sex With A Real Person – Gary Wilson – SC 171
- 3 Ways For Couples To Make Tough Decisions Together – Ellyn Bader – SC 194
- 3 Things Bessel van der Kolk Did To Help Him Through His Recent Trauma – SC 191