If you’ve become the therapist in the relationship, here are a few truth bombs from Danielle LaPorte that may just set you free.
One of the worst things you can say to your partner is “I’m sorry you feel that way.” Why? Listen in for what to do instead and what you can say if your partner is saying this to you.
In this very personal story, learn how this man used online dating to find his wife and create his dream relationship.
Is it okay to set a boundary with a partner who keeps wanting to go on adventures with the opposite sex? Listen in as we explore this touchy topic. It has everything to do with honoring your insecurities.
The levels of sensitivity we develop to family dynamics as kids has a direct impact on how we deal with our triggers in adult relationships. In this episode I interview Christian Pankhurst, who is doing the work to help us heal those wounds.
If you are not having sex in your marriage it is important to ask Why? Dig into it and explore what got you here. Then you can slowly come out of fear and back into connection. Sex should follow.
When you are not on purpose as a man, it’s painful and your relationship will feel it. If you want to get more direction, freedom, and inspiration, this episode is for you.
Should I hire a therapist or coach and what is the difference anyway? In this podcast episode we explore the main differences and the most important factor you need to know when making this important decision
There are two giant ways we screw up our relationships. One is by breaking agreements. The other is by never having agreements to begin with.
Recent Popular Podcasts
- Women: 3 Steps To Get Your Man To Show Up In The Relationship – Terry Real – SC 24
- “I Love You, But I’m Not In Love With You” -SC 25
- My Wife On How To Repair After A Ruptured Connection – Ellen Boeder – SC 152
- The #1 Hidden Reason Men Pull Away and Lose Interest – SC 118
- SC 8 – When To Stay Or Leave + True Love – Annie Lalla
- Porn Vs Having Sex With A Real Person – Gary Wilson – SC 171
- The 4 Attachment Styles & Not Taking Things Personally – Diane Poole Heller – SC 204
- How to Deal With The Distancer-Pursuer Dynamic (Part 1) – SC 71
- 3 Ways For Couples To Make Tough Decisions Together – Ellyn Bader – SC 194
- Healing Relational Trauma In The Body – Sharon Stanley – SC 173