Jayson dives into a vibrant conversation with integral-psychotherapist and writer Dr. Keith Witt. Topics range from growth, depression, working with shadow, evolutionary drivers, marriage, parenting and much more. Bring a notepad for this one!
We are sensitive creatures and can sense when someone is out of alignment. And yet when someone is aligned, it’s very attractive…
Jayson Gaddis interviews Jay Cadet on the key conversations you must have if you are about to get married
Affairs are a loaded topic and that’s why it’s important to understand both sides and how to transcend the victim mindset
If you are trying to decide if you should stay or leave, or you want to hear how to take responsibility for being LOVED, make sure you listen to this episode.
What to know how to transform your relationship and yourself through intimacy? Check this one out.
[smart_track_player url="http://traffic.libsyn.com/smartcouple/SC2B62B-2BThe2B72BDay2BSex2BChallenge2BFor2BMarried2BCouples2B-2BTony2Band2BAlisa.mp3" title="SC 6 - The 7 Day Sex Challenge For Married.."...
Do anti-depressants help or hurt your relationship? Could they be stunting you from going to the next level in you?
Recent Popular Podcasts
- Women: 3 Steps To Get Your Man To Show Up In The Relationship – Terry Real – SC 24
- “I Love You, But I’m Not In Love With You” -SC 25
- My Wife On How To Repair After A Ruptured Connection – Ellen Boeder – SC 152
- The #1 Hidden Reason Men Pull Away and Lose Interest – SC 118
- SC 8 – When To Stay Or Leave + True Love – Annie Lalla
- Porn Vs Having Sex With A Real Person – Gary Wilson – SC 171
- The 4 Attachment Styles & Not Taking Things Personally – Diane Poole Heller – SC 204
- How to Deal With The Distancer-Pursuer Dynamic (Part 1) – SC 71
- 3 Ways For Couples To Make Tough Decisions Together – Ellyn Bader – SC 194
- Healing Relational Trauma In The Body – Sharon Stanley – SC 173