In this episode Jayson fields a bunch of great questions from listeners like you.
MDMA when used in a therapeutic way has tremendous power to help you find your own answers to your relationship problems
Jayson dives into a vibrant conversation with integral-psychotherapist and writer Dr. Keith Witt. Topics range from growth, depression, working with shadow, evolutionary drivers, marriage, parenting and much more. Bring a notepad for this one!
We are sensitive creatures and can sense when someone is out of alignment. And yet when someone is aligned, it’s very attractive…
Jayson Gaddis interviews Jay Cadet on the key conversations you must have if you are about to get married
Affairs are a loaded topic and that’s why it’s important to understand both sides and how to transcend the victim mindset
If you are trying to decide if you should stay or leave, or you want to hear how to take responsibility for being LOVED, make sure you listen to this episode.
What to know how to transform your relationship and yourself through intimacy? Check this one out.
[smart_track_player url="http://traffic.libsyn.com/smartcouple/SC2B62B-2BThe2B72BDay2BSex2BChallenge2BFor2BMarried2BCouples2B-2BTony2Band2BAlisa.mp3" title="SC 6 - The 7 Day Sex Challenge For Married.."...
Recent Popular Podcasts
- Women: 3 Steps To Get Your Man To Show Up In The Relationship – Terry Real – SC 24
- “I Love You, But I’m Not In Love With You” -SC 25
- Transforming Defensive Men Into Inspired Men – Adam Gilad – SC 190
- My Wife On How To Repair After A Ruptured Connection – Ellen Boeder – SC 152
- The #1 Hidden Reason Men Pull Away and Lose Interest – SC 118
- SC 8 – When To Stay Or Leave + True Love – Annie Lalla
- Porn Vs Having Sex With A Real Person – Gary Wilson – SC 171
- The 4 Attachment Styles & Not Taking Things Personally – Diane Poole Heller – SC 204
- 3 Ways For Couples To Make Tough Decisions Together – Ellyn Bader – SC 194
- 3 Things Bessel van der Kolk Did To Help Him Through His Recent Trauma – SC 191