Do anti-depressants help or hurt your relationship? Could they be stunting you from going to the next level in you?
In this evocative interview, Christiane Pelmas explores her two favorite subjects with the framework of marriage: Embracing diversity in your partner and waking up the erotic intel. Be prepared to get a tad bit uncomfortable in this one
Divorce is everywhere. Are people quitting too early? Or, are they simply ill-equipped to deal with the rigorous path of monogamy? Get better tools here.
In this first episode your host Jayson Gaddis frames this podcast and explores how to set yourself up for an exceptional long term relationship.
Recent Popular Podcasts
- Women: 3 Steps To Get Your Man To Show Up In The Relationship – Terry Real – SC 24
- “I Love You, But I’m Not In Love With You” -SC 25
- Transforming Defensive Men Into Inspired Men – Adam Gilad – SC 190
- My Wife On How To Repair After A Ruptured Connection – Ellen Boeder – SC 152
- The 4 Attachment Styles & Not Taking Things Personally – Diane Poole Heller – SC 204
- SC 8 – When To Stay Or Leave + True Love – Annie Lalla
- The #1 Hidden Reason Men Pull Away and Lose Interest – SC 118
- Porn Vs Having Sex With A Real Person – Gary Wilson – SC 171
- 3 Things Bessel van der Kolk Did To Help Him Through His Recent Trauma – SC 191
- How to Deal With The Distancer-Pursuer Dynamic (Part 1) – SC 71