Listen in as these 3 people share intimately about their journey, their connection with each other, and how they became relationship coaches.
Do you know the difference between bad coaching and good coaching? There are four elements of good coaching and you’ll want to know what they are.
In this 3 part series we explore relationship coaching. Be sure to pay special attention to what types of coaches not to hire in this one.
How do men shut down? What is the process? In this episode, Paul shares his story of opening up.
Want to hear the reason his first marriage didn’t work out? He bought a house, had a successful job, and thought this is what she wanted. But, it didn’t work. Hmmm…
In this episode I interview a new friend Brandon Alexander and spontaneously it turned into a pretty intimate conversation about boyhood, manhood, sports and dance, fears, family, love, and connection
The Top 5 Things Men Want from Women in Partnership with Ellen Boeder – Smart Couple Podcast Episode #234
In this episode, you’ll find out “The top 5 things men want from women in a relationship.“ And, the #1 answer, and clear leader by far, may surprise you. No… it’s not sex.
Women: What are you wanting from us men in the context of an intimate, monogamous partnership? Over 200 women responded. I got emotional reading them. So, guys, listen up and take notes.
In this episode we explore toxic masculinity and male sexuality. It all starts how we raise our sons. Check it out.
In this episode I explain how society and culture play an massive role in the indoctrination of men from a young age, which keeps their hearts behind a giant wall
Recent Popular Podcasts
- Women: 3 Steps To Get Your Man To Show Up In The Relationship – Terry Real – SC 24
- “I Love You, But I’m Not In Love With You” -SC 25
- Transforming Defensive Men Into Inspired Men – Adam Gilad – SC 190
- My Wife On How To Repair After A Ruptured Connection – Ellen Boeder – SC 152
- SC 8 – When To Stay Or Leave + True Love – Annie Lalla
- The 4 Attachment Styles & Not Taking Things Personally – Diane Poole Heller – SC 204
- The #1 Hidden Reason Men Pull Away and Lose Interest – SC 118
- Porn Vs Having Sex With A Real Person – Gary Wilson – SC 171
- 3 Things Bessel van der Kolk Did To Help Him Through His Recent Trauma – SC 191
- How to Deal With The Distancer-Pursuer Dynamic (Part 1) – SC 71